CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
Dorchester Town Youth Football Club believes that every child and young person that plays football should be able to participate in an enjoyable and safe environment and be protected from abuse. This is the responsibility of every adult involved in football.
Dorchester Town Youth Football Club recognizes its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children and young people by protecting them from physical, sexual or emotional harm and from neglect or bullying.
The DTYFC Child Protection Officer is: DANIEL CLAXTON (email@example.com)
THE AIMS OF THE POLICY…
- To develop a positive and pro-active position in order to best protect all children and young people who play football.
- To demonstrate best practice in child protection.
- To promote ethics and high standards throughout football.
The key principles underpinning this Policy are that:
- The child’s welfare is, and must always be, the paramount consideration.
- All children and young people have a right to be protected from abuse regardless of their age, gender, disability, culture, language, racial origin, religious beliefs or sexual identity.
- All suspicions and allegations of abuse will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately.
The policy is currently being updated and will be available here soon